- HX Products HX Products
- Kixin Products Kixin Products
- About us
- Contact us
kixin electronics Provide all text, pictures, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photos, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, works of art and computer code included in the service(collectively referred to as "content"), including, but not limited to, the design, structure, selection, collocation, expression, appearance, style and arrangement of such content.kixin electronics All, control, or authorization, or authorization to kixin electronics And protected by commercial appearance, copyright, patent and trademark laws, as well as various other intellectual property rights and anti-unfair competition laws.
This policy sets out kixin electronics How your data, whether personal or not, will be processed, but may not involve all possible data processing scenarios. Information about the collection of product or service-specific data may be provided by the kixin electronics In the supplementary policy, or in the notification provided at the time of data collection, explain to you the purpose, scope and use of the corresponding information, and provide you with the consent of your choice, and collect and use it with your express consent.
The purpose of our policy is to help you understand the following:
I. kixin electronics How to collect and use your personal data
II. kixin electronics How to use Cookie and similar technologies
III. kixin electronics How to disclose your personal data
IV. How to access or modify your personal data
V. Protection of personal information of minors
VI. kixin electronics How to keep and protect your personal data
VII. Third-party providers and their services
VIII. How to contact us
IX. How to update this policy
Personal data refers to information that can determine the identity of a person when used alone or in conjunction with other information. Such data will be submitted directly to us when you use our website, product or service and interact with us, such as:
1. When you register as a member and are using the kixin electronics Or other platform provided by the relevant services to fill in, submit information, such as your name, sex, date of birth, ID card number, telephone number, email address, avatar, nickname, location and other relevant information.
2. When you choose to purchase, deliver and install services, we may ask for your name, contact information, distribution address and billing address, as well as bank card information to process your order.
3. When you download or use client soft ware kixin electronics You may read information about your device, including, but not limited to, the hardware model,IMEI numbers and other unique device identifiers, MAC addresses, IP addresses, operating system versions, and settings for the devices used to access the service.
4. When you use the kixin electronics When the Internet of things equipment kixin electronics Your use may be read without prior notice, including, but not limited to, the device model, the running status of the device, the frequency of use of the device function, the log information of the Internet of things device, the measurement data uploaded by the device or other usage information, the use of the device may be photographed by the built-in camera of some devices, and so on.
5. When you use the kixin electronics Service or access kixin electronics Website time kixin electronics Automatically receive and record information on your browser and computer, including, but not limited to, your Data such as the IP address, the type of browser, the language used, the date and time of access, the software and hardware feature information, and the web page records you need.
6. Location information (for specific services / features only): you download or use client software or access web pages, as well as use certain kixin electronics Service, Internet of things equipment kixin electronics You may read all kinds of information about your location, such as the Information about GPS signals or nearby WiFi access points and mobile phone signal towers, country codes, city codes, mobile network codes, cell identifiers, longitude and latitude information, and language settings that may be transmitted to us when you use certain services.
7. Device permission call description
When you use the kixin electronics The following device permissions may be triggered when a service is provided. To enable you to better manage your information, we will simultaneously inform you of the purpose of using the permission when applying for permission in the product usage process, and if you do not open the permission may have an impact on your use of the service, please refer to it carefully. Before you use a specific feature, you can choose whether to authorize the following permissions. At the same time, you can change the authorization yourself through the device permissions settings page at any time.
The following are the details of the relevant features and call permissions for your reference:
(1)read and write external storage space (Android version, iOS version): used to read and write photos and files on devices in scan scan, user feedback and other functions.
(2)location permissions (Android, iOS version): used to scan nearby WLAN lists, search for nearby Bluetooth devices, and so on.
(3)camera permissions (Android, iOS version): used to scan QR codes for device installation, account login and other functions.
(4)microphone permissions (Android, iOS version): when users use voice search and other features in their favorite cooks.
(5)read phone permissions (Android, iOS version): used to generate device id locally on the client and quickly contact after-sale phones.
(6)turn on WLAN permissions (Android, iOS version): when used to connect devices, connect the WIFI issued by the device for device communication.
(7)turn on Bluetooth permission (Android, iOS version): used to connect the Bluetooth signal sent by the connecting device to communicate with the device; for intelligent devices connected through Bluetooth, Bluetooth permission is also required for communication.
(8)NFC permissions (Android, iOS version): when used to connect devices quickly, connect the device NFC for device communication.
To the extent permitted by law, we will also obtain relevant data from public and commercial third-party sources, such as supporting our services by purchasing statistics from other companies, obtaining order data from third-party e commerce platforms, the questionnaire response information you sent us when you participated in the questionnaire, participating in the user experience program, and you and us and you and kixin electronics The information we collect when interacting with partners. The data we collect depends on your relationship with the kixin electronics The way to interact, including the website you visit or the products and services you use, such as name, gender, business name, position, address, email, phone number, login information (account number and password), photos, ID information, etc. In some cases, you can choose not to kixin electronics Provide personal data, but if you choose not to provide kixin electronics You may not be able to provide you with the relevant products or services, nor may you be able to respond to or resolve the problems you encounter.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To create an account, the personal information collected when the account is created through a website or mobile device is used to establish the user's personal account and data page.
2. Implement your transaction or service request, such as fulfilling the order, and the information related to the e-commerce order can be used to process the purchase order and related after-sales service, including customer support and re-shipment. Recipient information, including name, address, phone number, and zip code, will be used for delivery. The e-mail address is used to send package tracking information to the user. The list of items purchased is used to print invoices and allows the customer to determine the items in the package. When you use the kixin electronics Customer service telephone number, We chat official account and other self-service platform requirements kixin electronics When providing you with product installation, maintenance and consulting services, according to your different demands, you are required to provide us with your name, address, contact information, products to be installed or repaired, etc., so as to provide us with your name, address, contact information, products to be installed or repaired, etc.kixin electronics Provide you with the required services in a timely manner.
3. Activate or verify products or services, control and use equipment. You need to use APP to log in to your account to control some of your devices, and complete the distribution network and binding process of the device properly. Once these processes have been completed, you can remotely control the device or control it within the local area network (LAN) through APP. Some devices need to be activated before they can be used. The activation process requires the use of relevant device information, including: MAC address, machine code, WIFI password, and so on. If the activation fails, we may read the relevant device information and log information to evaluate the cause of the activation failure. At the same time, you may need to use information such as user name / password to control your networking device.
4. Provide location-based services. When using certain services, we or third-party service providers may use location information to provide you with the correct version of the service and provide an accurate location to give you the best possible user experience, such as reading your location to understand the nearest warehouse and predict delivery time, or using different programs at different elevations and regions to ensure the normal implementation of the device's functions.
5. Send you information about products and services that you may be interested in, including, but not limited to, inviting you to participate kixin electronics Activities (such as promotions), market research or satisfaction surveys, or send you marketing messages, if you participate in raffle, competition or similar promotional activities, we will use the information you provide to manage such activities, if you win, may desensitize your mobile phone number or nickname to write to the winning list and publish it. If the event is jointly promoted by us and a third party, we may share with it the personal information generated in the course of the event (number of users participating in the event, winning list, contact information of the winner) so that the third party can distribute prizes to you or provide services to you in a timely manner.
6. Send you important notifications, such as notifications of operating system or application updates and installations.
7. To provide you with personalized user experience and personalized content, such as access to additional product after-sales service.
8. Allows you to use third-party features. Some of the features we provide are operated by third-party service providers. Therefore, we need to share your information with third parties to enable you to experience the full functionality. For example, when you use our service to search for recipes, audio, video, ingredients encyclopedia, and so on, we may need to send your search request to a third-party service provider.
9. Collect user usage feedback. The usage feedback you provide can help improve our services, device functionality, and so on. In order to track the feedback you choose to provide, you may use the personal information you provide to contact you and keep a record.
10. Conduct internal audit, data analysis and research to improve our products and services.
11. Analyze business operational efficiency and measure market share.
12. Synchronize, share, and store the data you upload or download, as well as the data you need to perform uploads and downloads.
13. Comply with and implement applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards or our policies.
kixin electronics It is also possible to collect and use unrecognized data. Non-recognizable data refers to data that cannot be used to determine the identity of a person. For example,kixin electronics Summary statistics are collected, such as the number of visits to the website, the frequency of use of the Internet of things device functionality, and so on.kixin electronics The purpose of collecting this data is to understand how users use their own websites, products, and services. Take this.kixin electronics Can improve their own services, better meet customer needs.kixin electronics Non-identifiable data may be collected, used, processed, transferred or disclosed for other purposes at their own discretion.We will try our best to isolate your personal data from unrecognized data and use them separately. If personal data is mixed with unrecognized data, it will still be regarded as personal data processing.
When kixin Electronics processes your personal data, we will comply with the requirements of applicable law and do so on the basis of appropriate lawfulness, including:
1. Process your personal data for the performance of the contract when responding to your transaction or service request
2. Process your personal data based on your consent
3. When contacting you, conducting marketing or marketing research, processing your personal data for the purpose of improving our products and services, implementing and improving our loss prevention and anti-fraud plans, we will be based on the legitimate interests of us or third parties.
4. We may also process your personal data based on compliance with and enforcement of legal obligations.
To ensure that the site works properly, we sometimes store it on a computer or mobile device called A small data file for Cookie. Cookie is a plain text file stored on a computer or mobile device by a network server. The contents of Cookie can only be searched or read by the server that created it. Each Cookie is unique to your web browser or mobile application. Cookie usually contains identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of Cookie, websites can store data such as user preferences or items in shopping baskets.
kixin electronics Enable The purpose of Cookie is the same as that of most Web sites or Internet service providers to enable Cookie, that is, to improve the user experience. With Cookie, a Web site can remember a single visit by a user (using session Cookie) or multiple visits (using permanent Cookie). With Cookie, Web sites can save settings, such as the language of a computer or mobile device, font size, and other browsing preferences. This means that users do not need to reconfigure user preferences each time they access.
2. Site beacons and pixel labels
We will use other similar technologies such as site beacons and pixel tags on the site. For example,kixin electronics E-mail messages sent to you may contain links to kixin electronics Click on the content of the website URL . If you click on the link kixin electronics This click will be followed to help us understand your product and service preferences and improve customer service. If you don't want your activities to be traced in this way, you can start from kixin electronics Unsubscribe from the list of letters sent to you.
3. Mobile analysis software
In the APP, we use mobile analytics software to better understand the functionality of our APP in your mobile phone. This software may log information such as how often you use the application, events that occur within the application, cumulative usage, performance data, and where application crashes occur.
4. Use of SDK
In order to ensure the stable operation and function realization of our client, so that you can use and enjoy more services and functions, our application will embed the SDK of authorized partners or other similar applications, click to view our access to authorized partners SDK details.
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential and will only be shared with the categories of data recipients listed below. In addition, we will only share your information with third parties other than those listed below with your consent, and you will be able to choose whether to allow us to share your information.
1. Kixin Electronics affiliates. In order to facilitate us to provide you with services, recommend information that may be of interest to you or protect the personal and property safety of Kixin Electronics or other users or the public from infringement, your personal information may be shared among Kixin Electronics affiliates. We will only share necessary personal information. If we share your personal sensitive information or our affiliates change the purpose of use and processing of personal information, we will seek your authorization again.
2. Authorized partners. We may share your information with trusted authorized partners. We may share your account information, device information and location information with authorized partners to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. However, we will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and explicit purposes, and only share personal information necessary to provide services. Our partners are not authorized to use the shared personal information for any other purpose. Currently, our authorized partners include the following types:
Authorized partner for advertising and analytics services.
Resellers, suppliers, service providers and other partners. Our dealers, suppliers and service providers include institutions that provide technical services, telecommunication services, customer services, risk control services, audit services, legal services, financial institutions, e-commerce companies and platforms, offline stores, etc.
Comply with the mandatory requirements of laws and regulations, court orders or requirements of government authorities, safeguard social and public interests, or protect the personal and property safety or legitimate rights and interests of our customers, Kixin Electronics or Kixin Electronics employees.
3. Information that does not require consent
We may share anonymous information with third parties in an aggregated form for commercial purposes; we may share with them general usage trends of our services, such as the number of customers in specific groups of people who buy certain products or engage in certain transactions.
In accordance with the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations, we may share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information without the consent of your authorization in the following cases:
Relating to national security and national defense security
Relating to public safety, public health and major public interests
Relating to the investigation, prosecution, trial and enforcement of sentences, etc.
In order to safeguard your or other personal life, property, etc., but it is difficult to obtain my consent.
Personal information that you disclose to the public on your own
Personal information collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
What is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as the discovery and disposal of failures of products or services.
Other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
In accordance with the provisions of the law, the sharing or transfer of deidentifiable personal information and ensuring that the data recipient is unable to recover and re-identify the subject of personal information does not belong to the external sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information, and the preservation and processing of such data will not need to be notified to you and with your consent.
If you do not agree that we will provide your personal information to a third party in accordance with the above terms and conditions, please stop using our service immediately.
You should ensure that all personal data submitted are accurate.kixin electronics Every effort will be made to maintain the accuracy and integrity of personal data and to update them in a timely manner. Subject to the applicable legal requirements, you may:
1. The right to access the specific personal data we hold about you;
2. Ask us to update or correct your inaccurate personal data;
3. To refuse or restrict our use of your personal data;
4. Ask us to delete your personal data or voluntarily cancel your account.
If you want to exercise the relevant rights, please use this email address Kixinkf003@163.com Give us feedback online. To ensure security, we may ask you to verify your identity (such as a written request or otherwise) before processing your request. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that these requests are deceptive, unable to implement or impair the right to privacy of others, we will refuse to process them.
After you or we assist you in deleting relevant information, we may not be able to delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately due to applicable legal and security technical restrictions, we will store your personal information securely and limit any further access to it. Process until the backup can be cleared or anonymized.
Before deleting your personal data or canceling your account, please back up and properly keep your account information and other related data, and properly keep the transaction vouchers, bills and other materials of products and services, so as not to be unable to enjoy the relevant after-sales service or need to pay extra fees. After the personal data is deleted or the account is cancelled, you may no longer be able to use our services, and you will not be able to retrieve any content or information in and related to your account.
After you cancel your account, we will stop providing you with products or services, and at your request, unless otherwise provided by law, we will delete your personal information within 15 working days.
When required by applicable law, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when Happy Electronics processes your personal data based on your consent. However, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality and validity of our processing of your personal data based on your consent prior to the withdrawal, nor will it affect our processing of your personal data on other appropriate legitimate grounds.
In principle, the personal information we collect and generate within the territory of the people's Republic of China will be stored in the territory of the people's Republic of China.
kixin electronics Attach importance to the security of personal data. We will retain your personal data for such period of time as may be necessary for the purposes stated in this policy, unless the retention period is extended or permitted by law in accordance with legal requirements or permits. Because of the different scenarios and products and services, the storage period of the data may vary.
kixin electronics Do not be responsible for security omissions caused by third parties' access to your personal information as a result of your failure to maintain the privacy of your personal information. Despite the above provisions, you should notify us immediately if any other user of the Internet uses your account without authorization or any other security vulnerability. Your assistance will help us to protect the privacy of your personal information.
In order to ensure a smooth browsing experience, you may receive content or network links provided by third parties outside of Kixin Electronics and its partners (hereinafter referred to as "third parties"). Kixin Electronics has no control over such third parties. You can choose whether to access links, content, products and services provided by third parties.
Kixin Electronics has no control over the privacy and data protection policies of third parties, and such third parties are not bound by this policy. Before submitting personal information to third parties, please refer to the privacy policies of those third parties.
Address: Building A, anhongji TIANYAO Plaza, Minzhi street, Longhua District, Shenzhen
For security, you may be required to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. Generally, we will reply within 15 days. If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if our personal information processing behavior has damaged your legitimate rights and interests, you can also file a complaint or report to the Internet, telecommunications, public security and municipal regulatory authorities.
If you consult us, we will provide information on the relevant complaint avenues that may be applicable based on your actual situation.
When we want to use the information for other purposes not specified in this agreement, we will seek your consent again in the form of signing an agreement, pop-up prompts, announcements on the site, and updating this agreement.
Update effective date: January 4, 2022